The Library and Knowledge Service’s Information Skills programme supports in achieving evidence-based practice and facilitates learning for Trust staff.
The Library provides Training on the following:
- How to access NHS eJournals and eBooks
- Finding the Evidence: using NHS Health Care Databases
- Assistance in conducting Literature Searches
- Facilitating Critical Appraisal- Qualitative and Quantitative
- Reflective Reading for Nurses & Midwives
All courses are available free of charge and can be delivered as a group or on an individual basis. The information skills training programme is also an excellent CPD opportunity for those undertaking revalidation. Training sessions tailored to the needs of a specific team can also be arranged with the library trainer on request. To book a session email Library.email@example.com