Access to online journals is via NHS OpenAthens. All NHS Staff have free access to a core collection of online journals, to access these journals you need NHS OpenAthens. If you don’t have it already you can register now to access over 1000 full text journals.
search for e-journals via BrowZine
Use journal title, ISSN or subject keywords
Go from DOI or PMID to article in one-click with LibKey.io
If you have an article’s DOI address or PubMed PMID then use LibKey.io to find a full text pdf of the article using the search box below. LibKey.io takes you from the search box to the article PDF in one click eliminating all the confusion around navigating publisher websites searching for links to read the full text or PDF’s.
Following are the current print Journals. Ask library staff for full list of print journals held in the library.
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY & CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
- ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
- BONE & JOINT JOURNAL (previously JOURNAL OF BONE JOINT SURGERY BR)
- BRITISH JOURNAL OF MIDWIFERY BJM
- BRITISH JOURNAL OF NURSING BJN
- BRITISH JOURNAL OF OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY BJOG
- BRITISH JOURNAL OF SURGERY
- BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL BMJ
- CRITICAL CARE NURSE
- FOOT & ANKLE INTERNATIONAL
- GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY
- JOURNAL OF BONE AND JOINT SURGERY (AM)
- JOURNAL OF PEDIATRICS
- JOURNAL OF SHOULDER & ELBOW SURGERY
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION JAMA
- JOURNAL OF WOUND CARE JWC
- MEDICINE, BRITISH
- NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
- NEW SCIENTIST
- OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY
- RADIOLOGIC CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA
*Journals should not be removed from the library. There is a photocopier available in the 24 section of the library, you can make copies within the NHS copyright agreement. See the Copyright Licensing Agency poster near the printer.