BMJ Best Practice is a clinical decision support tool, uniquely structured around the patient consultation, with advice on symptom evaluation, tests to order and treatment approach. All the Trust staff can now access BMJ Best Practice, access is provided by Health Education England.
Use BMJ Best Practice to:
- Search thousands of clinical topics and over 6,000 clinical guidelines
- Find answers fast using our layout that mirrors the patient consultation
- Access anywhere, with online and offline access via the BMJ Best Practice app
- Get step-by-step guidance via our unique treatment algorithm tables
- Check prescription guidance using linked drug databases and over 250 medical calculators
- Stay current with Important Updates highlighted within each topic
- Ensure your ongoing professional development,with automatic CME/CPD tracking.
How to Access?
Password free access is available on the Trust intranet under clinical apps. please contact us for more details.
To access remotely go to bestpractice.bmj.com
Click ‘Log in’ and select the OpenAthens option and sign in with your username and password.
Videos and podcasts are available at BMJ resource centre: https://bmj.com/company/bmj-resource-centre
For any queries email email@example.com